In Football, a referee carries a yellow flag to indicate when a penalty has occurred. You can make them at home and use them for football games at your local leagues! Here's how:
1. Purchase The Following Materials
2. Cut the fabric into rectangles that are about 1 foot (0.3 m) by 1 1/2 feet (0.5 m).
3. Place the Ball in the Middle of the Fabric
4. Pull up All Four Sides of the Fabric Together
5. Wrap a rubber band around the fabric to the ball in place. (You may need to wrap the rubber band around several times to ensure a tight fit).
6. You're done! Now, throw it!
If using on an actual field, try finding yellow nylon fabric or another waterproof material. This will keep the flag dry.
If using in a game don't throw the flag at the player, but rather at the yard line where the penalty had occured.
CREDIT TO: Wiki-How